Your Financial Affairs

Hello again,

Today we’re going to talk about who will handle your finances if you are incapacitated.

Wills are important documents, but they only control after you die. But what happens if you are incapacitated? Who will take care of your finances if you temporarily or even permanently unable to handle them yourself?

That’s where the durable power of attorney comes into play. Having a financial power of attorney ensures that someone you know and trust will be able to handle all your financial affairs so that an expensive guardianship is not necessary.

You can find out more about durable powers of attorney by clicking here.

I hope you’re having a good day.

Best regards,